Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5 Favorite

So I have been distracted and just realized that I haven't done my 5 Favorite in a while. Today it is all about simple pleasures. Things that are uncomplicated and easy, but give me the best feeling.

Here we go...my 5 Favorite Simple Pleasures:

5. Looking at Pictures. I have been doing this a lot lately. My cell phone pictures are my favorite! They just remind me of small little pieces of time and places I was. I have a nice long phone picture history. I can watch my nieces and nephews grow up before my eyes!

4. A Hot Bath. I have seriously been missing these lately! The house I moved into only has a shower. A tragedy.

3. Afternoon Naps. Whether it be a 30 minute, power nap or a 2 hour snoozefest, there is nothing like a afternoon siesta to make my day.

2. Clean Sheets. Cool, crisp, clean, cotton...need I say more?

1. Hugs. Is there any simpler way to show people that we care about them?

Enjoy those simple pleasures, and Be.Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment